Our IT training programs help your IT professionals to acquire skills in cutting-edge technologies to enhance your competitive edge. Our instructors are industry experts with extensive experince of working on these technologies in the corporate world. Our programs help your learners understand the technologies with the perspective of becoming better in its usage and not to ace any college exam. All our programs are instructor led (live) and could be delivered at your office or via virtual classroom.
Skillmile IT training programs help your IT professionals to acquire skills in cutting-edge technologies to enhance your competitive edge. Skillmile instructors are industry experts with extensive experience of working on these technologies in the corporate world. Our programs help your learners understand the technologies with the perspective of becoming better in its usage and not to ace any college exam. All our programs are instructor led (live) and could be delivered at your office or via virtual classroom.
Do you want to create business dashboards and reports automatically without having to depend on IT Staff? Are you looking for new ways to find and visualize data and to share your discoveries? Have you subscribed to Power BI but unable to take full advantage of its interactive visualizations with self-service business intelligence capabilities; where end users can create reports and dashboards by themselves?
Our program will help end users to learn how to build stunning visualizations and meaningful reports without depending on IT staff and database administrators.
- Difference in Excel Table Model and Power BI Data Model
- Identifying a Data Model
- Understanding DAX
- Working and Creating Power BI Table Model
- Creating Connections, Formulae
- Formatting Reports, Visualization
- Create visually stunning reports
- Analyze raw data and create stunning data views
- Generate & Communicate insights visually
Our SQL Server program is meant for developers to help them master the descriptive learning language on database concepts for working for relational databases. The important topics included in this course are SQL introduction, relational databases, queries, Subqueries, joins and unions. You will gain high degree of proficiency in optimization, indexing, transactions, database administration, installation of SQL server and reporting.
This program is delivered in two formats – SQL Server (Beginner) and SQL Server (Advanced)
- Learn SQL architecture, client/server relation and database types
- Deploy various functions and operators to design relational databases
- Modify data using T-SQL, Views and Stored Procedures
- Concepts of Trigger and creation of Triggers
- Using records for searching, sorting, indexing and grouping
- Backup and restoration of databases
Data Visualization is an inevitable aspect of business analytics. In today’s world organizations have access to significant amount of data which can be leveraged by them to expand business, optimize operations and take more effective decisions.
Tableau is one of the fastest evolving Business Intelligence (BI) and data visualization tool. Tableau helps organizations create complex and beautiful data visualizations. Organizations leverage Tableau to analyze & visualize data to derive actionable insights from it.
- Getting started with Tableau
- Data sources, data blending, creating data extracts, organizing and formatting data
- Creating Views & Analysis (e.g. clustering and forecasting techniques)
- Adding Calculations (e.g. arithmetic, logical, table and LOD calculations)
- Mapping Data (e.g. Custom geocoding and radial selections)
- Building Dashboards and Stories
- Customizing Visualization (e.g. heat map, tree map, waterfall, Pareto, Gantt chart etc)
- Become proficient with Tableau statistics and build interactive dashboards
- Gain expertise in visualization techniques
- Become an expert in Tableau (Viewer, Explorer or Creator)
Data Visualization is one of the fastest evolving areas in Analytics and Data Science. QlikView is one of the fastest evolving Business Intelligence (BI) and data visualization tool.
Our 1-2 day workshops helps your team to become proficient with QlikView and leverage its full capabilities.
- Introduction to Visualization
- What is QlikView?
- Features and terminologies of QlikView
- Report Interface
- Dimensions and Expressions
- Presentation/ Layout / Sort tabs
- Optimize Data Models by using advanced Script Functions
- Build data model, resolving synthetic keys and organizing script sections
- Become proficient with QlikView and build interactive dashboards
- Gain expertise in visualization techniques