Every organization is unique, so are learners and their needs. We strongly believe that one size doesn’t fits all in corporate training sphere. We create niche training programs to rightly fit your business objectives and learners’ needs. We evaluate your training needs and design training programs, leveraging our subject matter experts competencies to meet the complex and diverse needs of your company. Our custom modules offer different learning styles combined with adaptive learning to creatively meet your training requirements. We offer a breath of solutions meeting your specific demands to enable you to get more out of your people and provide them a competitive edge.
Every organization is unique, so are learners and their needs. We strongly believe that one size doesn’t fits all in corporate training sphere. We create niche training programs to rightly fit your business objectives and learners’ needs. We evaluate your training needs and design training programs, leveraging our subject matter experts competencies to meet the complex and diverse needs of your company. Our niche modules offer different learning styles combined with adaptive learning to creatively meet your training requirements. We offer a breath of solutions meeting your specific demands to enable you to get more out of your people and provide them a competitive edge.
Theatre based training program is a non-traditional way of bringing out the creative flux of learners. This program combines diverse challenging situations with innovative drama techniques and role plays to build an experiential learning.
Theatre based training encourages new ways of thinking while dealing with regular issues at work. Theatre is a great medium to improve leadership capabilities, working out team dynamics, building confidence and resolving conflicts.
How It Works
- Role plays
- Experience sharing
- Compelling Storytelling sessions
- Increases learning receptiveness
- Deepens understanding
- Highly interactive
- Sustained learning impact
Design thinking program delves into a structural thinking approach for providing creative solution to any business problem/need and advance strategic transformation of your organization. Design thinking process allows learners to define and reframe problems based on the emotional needs of the customers.
This program will nurture leadership traits such as lateral thinking, solution-focused and integrative mindset, innovation and collaboration.
- To facilitate radical thinking to deal with complex business challenges
- Deeper understanding of what your customers need, how they think, and how they behave and incorporating that understanding into every aspect of your business process
- Enable learners to generate, embrace, and execute on unconventional approach and bold ideas.
- Understanding of design thinking phases – Empathize, Garner ideas, Prototype, and Pitching ideas
- Build products, services and experiences by tapping into customer unmet and hidden needs
- Reinvent your brand position employing consumer perspective, their attitudes and behaviors
- Develop a culture of innovation in your team that embraces cooperation and co-creation
- Deliver customer-centric solutions
In the wake of rising sexual violation and harassment cases against women at work, it is important for companies to take effective measures to ensure a safe working environment for Women. In 2013, Indian government passed, Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013. Per this, it is mandatory for every organization having employees more than 10, to have POSH awareness training program for each employee.
Our POSH training ensures compliance to women’s fundamental rights and emphasis on building ‘A safe workplace’, which is a women’s legal right.
Why POSH Training?
- To prevent and handle preventing inappropriate behavior at workplace.
- To foster a no tolerance environment against sexual violation (e.g. rude remarks, insensitive & abusive behavior)
- To educate members about workplace bullying and acceptable/unacceptable workplace behavior
- To build a culture of anti harassment and non discrimination through POSH compliance
- All members understand the law applicable in their organisation.
- All members understand about acceptable and discriminatory behavior at workplace.
- All female members get to know their rights under the Act
- ICC members understand how to conduct inquiry and investigate cases
- Organization becomes POSH compliant and doesn’t need to worry about government scrutiny or penalty.
Emotions play a big role in our lives; personally, or professionally. Today organizations are beginning to recognize the value and role played by emotions, particularly their contribution in context of performing effectively and productively at work. EFT has tremendous potential of relieving learners from piled up unwanted and negative emotions, holding them back from growing to their full potential.
This program is an alternative therapy to free learners from physical and mental stress.
- Uncover the root cause of negative emotions
- Learn skills to overcome limiting beliefs
- Reduce pain, depression, anxiety, phobias and negative emotions
- Tapping into limitless possibilities
- Heal emotional blocks
- Get past your fears and limitations
- Put an end to past trauma and re-discover your confident self
- Achieving personal and professional growth
Gender sensitization program will address designated issues within the context of gender; from deconstructing the basic concept of gender equality to exploring how it can be mainstreamed in organizational planning. This program provides a sincere platform to start a healthy dialogue around creating a non-discriminatory atmosphere where all employees, irrespective of gender, are treated with dignity and respect.
Our aim is to promote and develop gender-sensitive workplace by addressing unconscious bias proactively.
- Introduction to gender sensitivity
- To identify stereotypes associated with males and females
- Develop gender sensitivity
- Creating awareness about biological brain differences
- Access to equal opportunities to both genders
- Equal remuneration for work of equal or comparable value
- Eliminate discrimination based on gender
- Drive a culture where rewards are directly linked to employee performance
Behaviour based safety is concerned with correcting unsafe behaviours for reduction of accidents and promoting safe behaviours for developing injury-free culture in organizations. It touches the root cause of accidents. BBS training provides systematic approach to train employees about various precautions one should take when performing tasks. It also affects their ability to recognize hazards and external factors to evaluate the risk that can result into jeopardizing their wellbeing.
- To enable employees to search for the root causes of their accident-prone behaviour.
- To educate them to be aware of trends of behaviours and attitudes that can cause them to succumb to safety hazards
- To make employees proactive towards their own safety and wellbeing
- To engage, motivate, reinforce and sustain safe behaviour practices
- Giving employees control over their environment and their safety
- To reduce job-related injuries and minimize lost production hours
- Improving workplace morale by creating a strong safety culture
- More productivity with more satisfied employees
Does your team frequently have people from other countries coming on deputation for long periods? Do they struggle to adjust into Indian environment in office & home? Do they feel socially alienated? Does it led to depression or abrupt movements back to their home countries?
Our INMERSION program is designed to help expats & their families ease their transition into Indian business and social environment.
This is best delivered during the early days of expat/family arriving in India. Our program is delivered in small modules over many days to aid higher absorption. To ensure highest efficacy, we conduct this in small groups only (4-8 people).
Program Coverage (customizable basis requirement)
- Indian Business Etiquette
- Indian Cultural & Social norms
- Basic Hindi (to enable ease in daily living)
- English (basic & advanced)
- Hindi (advanced)
- Cultural activity workshops (for family)