Employee engagement has become more than just a buzzword, trending in the modern workplace. Employee engagement is a de-facto motto for modern businesses to ensure that employees are not merely satisfied; but are emotionally invested in the success of the company they work for.
It wouldn’t be an overstatement to say that employee engagement has a positive impact on nearly every aspect of a business; from retention rates, to customer satisfaction, to soaring sales push and profits.
Why Engagement Should Matter?
1. Engagement is the degree that gauges the amount of passion and devotion one has for their work.Engaged employees bring all aspects of themselves – physical, emotional and cognitive to perform their work role.
2. Engaged employees go the extra mile to deliver and contribute to the success of their organization.
3. Employee engagement is more than just job satisfaction or organisational commitment – it is an intrinsic attitude that signifies an employee’s zeal and girth for his or her job. Employee engagement is about using one’s whole being or self in work.
4. Engaged employees have a keen connection to their organization. They infuse purpose and energy to everything they take up or do.
5. They are the brand ambassador of the company. Engaged employees fuel trust and leadership. They become organization’s best customer advocates.
6. Engaged employees are better communicators.
7. Engaged employees are the ones with the creativity potential. They exploit creative ideas to find new and effective ways of completing tasks and projects and deliver results with excellence.
Raise employee engagement with our employee engagement models and strategies. Invest into your employees emotionally and mentally as when employees are highly engaged, they are more invested in what they put out and voluntarily put in extra efforts to deliver results.